day 1, Arrival in Paris
Bienvenue en France. Welcome to France. As you arrive at the Paris airport our local driver will meet you to take you to your hotel in the center of the city. After checking in rest up or start your exploration of the city on your own.
day 2, Paris Discovery
Your first day of touring in Paris begins with a guided small group tour highlighting the main sites of the city. You will see sites in both the left and right bank including: Concorde Square, the Louvre Museum, the River Seine with its romantic bridges. the Cite Island with the Palace of Justice, Notre- Dame Cathedral and the bustling Latin Quarter with the Sorbonne University and the Pantheon. Montmartre ,the Champs-Elysées to the Arch of Triumph. the Eiffel Tower (photo-stop). the Invalides with the dome of Napoleon’s Tomb. Balance of the day at leisure.
day 3, Loire Valley
Your France adventure continues today with a small group excursion to the land of castles the Loire Valley. You will be picked up at your hotel and visit three famous Chateaux, Amboise, Chenonceau and Chambord. During the day you will enjoy a typical lunch set in the beautiful countryside and featuring local delicacies. Retun to Paris in the late afternoon.
day 4, Versailles
After breakfast meet your driver in the lobby for your small group tour of Versailles. The Chateau de Versailles was once the home of Louis XIV known as the Sun King and Marie Antoinette his queen. Today you will visit one of the most famous and beautiful palaces of the world, Return to Paris after the tour.
day 5, Paris - Avignon
Today you depart Paris bound for Avignon. Our local driver will meet you in the lobby for your transfer to the rial station where you will board the high speed train. The journey will take about 3 hours and 45 minutes. When you arrive at the rail station in Avignon, you will be met by the local driver and transferred to your hotel.
day 6, Avignon
Free day to enjoy the city on your own
day 7, Nice
Your journey continues this morning to the south of France and the beautiful town of Nice. The driver will meet you in the hotel and transfer you to the rail station for your train bound for Nice. At the Nice rail station the local driver will meet you and take you to your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day exploring this lovely coastal city.
day 8, Monaco
After breakfast join your small group full day excursion to the Principality of Monaco. Monaco is the second smallest country in the world after Vatican City. You will visit the charming old town of Monaco and see where Prince Rainer and his famous Princess Grace Kelly lived. You will also see the elegant town of Montecarlo. During the excursion you will visit the Fragonard perfume factory in Ez before returning back to Nice.
day 9, Cannes and Antibes
Today you will enjoy a spectacular panoramic drive along the along the Cote Azur. With your small group tour you will visit Cannes famous for its jet set life style and its world renowned film festival. You will then continue along the scenic coast to Juan Les Pins and Antibes where you have some free time to explore the town on your own. You will return to Nice for your overnight.
day 10, Departure
Your France adventure ends today as we transfer you by private car to the Nice airport for your flight home. Au Revoir !
- Paris 04 nights at 4 star centrally located hotel
- Avignon 02 nights at 4 star centrally located hotel
- Nice 03 nights at 4 star centrally located hotel
- Small group tour Half day Paris city tour
- Small group tour to Versailles
- Small group full day excursion to Loire Castle
- Small group full day excursion to Monaco , Monte Carlo, Eze
- Small group full day excursion to Cannes Antibes-Juan les
- All transfers are private from and to airports with English speaking drivers
- High speed train from Paris to Avignon
- High speed train from Avignon to Nice
- Breakfast at hotels daily
- Lunch in Loire Valley
- Assistance from our Road to Travel office and local representative offices throughout France
- Local emergency contact number daily
Does not Include
Does not include
- Applicable city tax payable directly to hotel at time of check out
- Tips and gratuities
- Porterage / luggage handling
- Meals other than breakfast daily at hotels or as specified in inclusions list
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Items not explicitly specified in the inclusions list
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Arch of Triumph
- Champs Elysees
- Castle of Amboise
- Chenonceau Castle
- Chambord Castle