day 1, Arrival in Paris
Arrive at Paris airport where our local representative will meet you for your private transfer to your hotel in the city center. Enjoy the rest of the day for your honeymoon on your own.
day 2, Paris Discovery
Today you will join a small group tour of Paris. The honeymoon tour will start at your hotel where you will be picked up and will continue as a panoramic visit of the main highlights of the city. The tour will include, Concorde Square, the Louvre Museum, the Ils de la Cité and the Palace of Justice, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Latin Quarter, the Arch of Triumph – Champs-Elysées Avenue – Eiffel Tower (photo-stop), Invalides with the dome of Napoleon’s Tomb, the Opera House, Montmartre and more. After the tour you will be free to enjoy the afternoon of your honeymoon on your own.
day 3, Louvre
Today discover art and culture with a small group guided visit of the Louvre Museum (3 hours). You will be picked up at the hotel and after the visit which includes a view of the Mona Lisa by Leonardo Da Vinci and many other masterpieces, the tour will end at the museum and you will have the balance of the day at leisure.
day 4, Versailles
This morning get ready for your wonderful excursion for your honeymoon to the most famous Palace, Versailles. This 4 hour excursion will include a guided visit of the Palace where Louis the XIV and Marie Antoinette lived. You will also have a chance to see the beautiful gardens that surround the palace. After the excursion you will return to Paris and be dropped off at your hotel where you will have time to relax or sight see on your own .
day 5, Departure
Your honeymoon and visit of Paris is over and its time to continue your travels or head home. You will be picked up at the hotel for your transfer to the airport and your onward flight. Au Revoir !
- Paris 04 nights at 4 star centrally located hotel
- Half day Paris city tour
- Versailles half day excursion including Versailles entrance fees
- Guided visit of the Louvre museum including entrance tickets
- All transfers are private from and to airports with English speaking drivers
- Breakfast at hotels daily
- Assistance from our Road to Travel office and local representative offices throughout France
- Local emergency contact number daily
Does not Include
Does not include
- Applicable city tax payable directly to hotel at time of check out
- Tips and gratuities
- Porterage / luggage handling
- Meals other than breakfast daily at hotels or as specified in inclusions list
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Items not explicitly specified in the inclusions list
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Arch of Triumph
- Champs Elysees
- Louvre Museum