day 1, Arrival in Paris
Upon arrival at CDG airport our local rep will meet you and transfer you in your private car to the center of the city of lights,Paris. After checking into your hotel you will have the rest of the day to start your honeymoon by exploring this magnificent city on your own.
day 2, Paris Discovery
Your Paris honeymoon adventure starts today with a guided small group tour which will cover the must see sites of the city . You will drive through Concorde Square, past the Louvre Museum, along the River Seine with its romantic bridges. As you move to the left bank you will view the Cite Island with the Palace of Justice, the awesome Notre- Dame Cathedral and the bustling Latin Quarter with the Sorbonne University and the Pantheon. You will climb up to Montmartre which was the stomping ground of so many artists like Toulouse Lautrec. No visit of Paris would be complete without a drive up the Champs-Elysées to the Arch of Triumph. Of course you will stop at the iconic symbol of Paris the Eiffel Tower (photo-stop). And you will drive up the majestic avenue des Invalides to the Tomb of Napoleon’s Tomb. Balance of the day at leisure.
day 3, Versailles
Today you will visit one of the most famous and beautiful palaces of the world, The Chateau de Versailles will take you back to the time of Louis XIV and Marie Antoniette. This small group tour excursion to Versailles (4 hours) starts and ends at your hotel.
day 4, Champagne Region
You will be picked up at your hotel early in the morning for your small group tour to the region of Champagne. Your first stop will be in Reims to visit its amazing Cathedral known world wide as a Gothic masterpiece. Here is where the kings of France were crowned. The rest of the day will be dedicated to all things Champagne. You will visit a small vineyard for a tasting, you will enjoy lunch in Epernay where you will visit another more famous winery, Moet & Chandon with more Champagne tasting! Return to Paris in the late afternoon.
day 5, Paris
A free day to relax and enjoy Paris honeymoon on your own. Stroll the beautiful boulevards and join the Parisians at the local cafes!
day 6, Loire Valley
Today’s excursion takes into the beautiful Loire Valley with its fairy tale Castles. The small group tour will include three famous Chateaux, Amboise, Chenonceau and Chambord. Also included is a typical lunch set in the beautiful countryside and featuring local delicacies.
day 7, Departure
Your Paris honeymoon adventure ends today as we transfer you by private car to the airport for your flight home. Au Revoir !
- Paris 06 nights at 4 star centrally located hotel
- Small group tour Half day Paris city tour
- Small group tour to Versailles
- Small group full day excursion to Champagne region
- Small group full day excursion to Loire Castle
- All transfers are private from and to airports with English speaking drivers
- Breakfast at hotels daily
- Lunch in Loire Valley
- Lunch at Epernay
- Champagne tasting
- Assistance from our Road to Travel office and local representative offices throughout France
- Local emergency contact number daily
Does not Include
Does not include
- Applicable city tax payable directly to hotel at time of check out
- Tips and gratuities
- Porterage / luggage handling
- Meals other than breakfast daily at hotels or as specified in inclusions list
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Items not explicitly specified in the inclusions list
Title of the tour
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Arch of Triumph
- Champs Elysees
- Reims Chathedral
- Moet & Chandon cellars
- Castle of Amboise
- Chenonceau Castle
- Chambord Castle