Upon your arrival in Lisbon International Airport, meet your private driver and continue by car to the hotel in the city center.
After check-in relax and start to explore Lisbon on your own.
This morning meet your guide and driver for your private 4 hours tour of Lisbon historical city center and the famous Jeronimos Monastery in the district of Belem.
During the tour you will also stop in a typical bar in the district of Baxia for a tasting of local food, cheese and wine.
After breakfast meet your driver/guide at the hotel for your excursion to Sintra.
The town of Sintra with its forest, palaces, and the Moorish castle is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. With your private guide today you will visit the mysterious Pena Park, the Pena National Palace and the historical center of Sintra.
Return to your hotel in Lisbon. Balance of the day is free at leisure to enjoy Lisbon on your own.
After breakfast check out of your hotel and meet your driver for your private transfer to Porto.
During your drive you will stop in the town of Coimbra the former capital of Portugal for a visit of the beautiful old medieval town and the Romanesque style cathedral of Sé Velha.
Drop off at your next hotel. The balance of the day is at leisure to enjoy Porto on your own.
After breakfast meet your driver and guide for tour of Porto historical city center. Porto is the Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. The mix of Baroque, Neoclassical and “Belle Epoque” architecture give Porto an unique style and a special atmosphere. During this guided tour you will visit the most interesting historical sights of the town and the visit of a typical Port wine cellars with wine tasting.
After breakfast meet your driver and guide at the hotel for your excursion to the famous Duoro Valley. Famous for the beauty of its landscapes the valley is listed in the UNESCO World Heritage site. With your expert driver guide today you will visit two local wine estates and take a panoramic cruise on the river Duoro.
Return in Porto in the afternoon.
After breakfast check out your hotel and meet your private driver for your transfer to Lisbon and your next hotel.
During your drive you will stop in the town of Aveiro for a visit of the beautiful city center famous for canals navigated by colorful boats (barcos moliceiros), traditionally used to harvest seaweed and for the superb facade and bell tower of the Cathedral of St Dominic.
Drop off at your next hotel. The balance of the day is at leisure to enjoy Lisbon on your own.
Enjoy your time here!
Time to leave Portugal. Check out this morning meet your driver for your transfer by car to Lisbon International airport.
- Lisbon 3 nights at 4 star centrally located hotel
- Porto 3 nights at 4 star centrally located hotel
- Lisbon 1 night at 4 star centrally located hotel
- Private guided tour of Lisbon & Belem (4 hours) including entrance fees
- Private excursion to Sintra (4 hours) including entrance fees
- Visit of Coimbra with English speaking driver
- Private guided tour of Porto (4 hours)
- Private excursion to Duoro Valley including 1 hour panoramic cruise
- Visit of Aviero with English speaking driver
- All transfers are private from and to airports and stations with English speaking drivers
- Private transfer from Lisbon to Porto with stop in Coimbra
- Private transfer from Porto to Lisbon with stop in Aveiro
- Breakfast at hotels daily
- Food and wine tasting in Lisbon
- Food and wine Tasting in Porto
- Lunch in a typical wine estate in Duoro Valley
- Assistance from our Road to Travel office and local representative offices throughout Portugal
- Local emergency contact number daily
Does not include
- Applicable city tax payable directly to hotel at time of check out
- Tips and gratuities
- Porterage / luggage handling
- Meals other than breakfast daily at hotels or as specified in inclusions list
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Expenses of a personal nature
- Items not explicitly specified in the inclusions list
- Jeronimos Monastery
- Belem district
- Porto city center
- Duoro Valley